Volunteer opportunities include organizing fundraising events, helping out on event day, attending board meetings, or contributing your financial, technical, marketing, organizational or fundraising skills.
Team Liaison (see description)
• Work with the coach to identify the best ways to support the team.
• No minimum time commitment required.
• Each sport and team has a distinctive set of circumstances and given volunteer time is limited, there’s no right way for the liaison to support the team.
• Join a group of people to help organize a winter event or spring event
• No minimum time commitment required
City Run Organization
• Event – Sunday April 2, 2023 @ 9:00am @ Fresh Pond
• Planning volunteers – Help obtaining local Sponsorship
• On-the-day volunteers
Scholarship Review (max 3 people)
• Review of scholarship applications in mid-March to mid-April
• FOCA has an inventory of shirts, sweats, shorts etc.
• Set up an online store
Ad hoc help
• Website management, other
Please contact Maija Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want more information or can help.