Mission and Goals Statement
FOCA is a volunteer, parent-led non-profit organization supporting Cambridge Rindge and Latin School athletic teams and clubs. FOCA collaborates with the Athletic Director, coaches, PE/Health staff and other school/city leaders.
• OUR MISSION •
The purpose of FOCA shall be to assist in the development and funding of athletics in the Cambridge Public Schools.
• OUR GOALS •
Serve as a Booster Club
- Coordinate fundraisers for all Falcons teams during each season and serve as a fiscal conduit for all teams
- Offer competitive grants to teams for equipment, services and training
- Offer college scholarships for select graduating senior student athletes
- Advocate within CPS for improvements in athletic and fitness programming, expansion of the student/athlete concept, and alignment with out-of-school youth sports programming
Lead Parent Engagement & Education
- Promote and guide effective parent, guardian and community engagement with athletics programming